Tuesday, February 23, 2010

NBC or IOC - Who Is More Inept?

On Sunday many of us watched the biggest hockey game in the past 30 years. I was on the West Coast and tuned into NBC where I watched a taped delay (without knowing) of Russia versus Czechoslovakia. I'm thinking it is live game which will be followed by the USA versus Canada game. While watching the game I get a phone call telling me the USA has gone up 1-0 against Canada. How could that be, the game I am watching is not over yet?

Could it have been too difficult for NBC to put a banner up in the Russia/Czechoslovakia broadcast that says "USA and Canada men's ice hockey has started - tune into MSNBC to view"?

Wait until the NHL re-negotiates the Collective Bargaining Agreement. Between the IOC and NBC I am not certain who is more inept!

No comments:

Post a Comment